- We are brave, curious, and compassionate thinkers and doers.
- We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history, and spirituality, but aligned in our desire to make a difference for the good.
- We have a record of accomplishment in standing on the side of love, justice, and peace.
- We have radical roots and a history as self-motivated spiritual people.
- We think for ourselves and recognize that life experience influences our beliefs more than anything.
- We are united by our Principles, the Sources of Our Faith, and the UUSD Covenant of Good Relations.