Village Volunteers is a nonprofit group dedicated to helping older adults live independently for as long as possible. The Village provides volunteer support, services, and programs that enhance the lives of members by helping them remain engaged and active.
- Village Volunteers provide members with transportation (doctor, dentist, hairdresser, groceries, and more)
- Village Volunteers offers respite for caregivers
- Village Volunteers gives technical assistance (phones, computers, etc)
- Village Volunteers makes friendly home visits and stay in touch by phone
- Village Volunteers offers a wide range of social educational, and wellness activities.