Date(s) - October 29, 2022
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Rehoboth Beach Bandstand
Sussex Pride will be participating in the Sea Witch Festival Parade on Saturday October 29th.
The parade is part of the Sea Witch Festival, three solid days of spook-tacular fun taking place October 28th through Sunday October 30th! In addition to the annual parade down Rehoboth Avenue Saturday morning, the Sea Witch Festival features entertainment, vendors, trick-or-treating, games, hayrides, a dog parade, 5K, and more throughout the city.
Volunteers will be needed to decorate the float and participate in the parade! If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com.
Don’t try to park in downtown Rehoboth! Your best bet is to park on the highway and take the Dart Beach Bus or the Jolley Trolley in town. Jolley Trolley has a seawitch flyer you can access here: Jolley Trolley Seawitch Festival Flyer
- If you are walking with our parade contingent you must register below.
- Our float will line up on State Road. Head to the intersection of State Road and 330 Rehoboth Avenue. (See map below).
- Rehoboth Ave will be closed starting at 2 AM on October 29th
- If you are walking with us, please arrive by 10 AM. If you are assisting with the float, please arrive by 9:00 AM.
- You are invited to dress in costume! Dress as a witch, a sea creature, or anything you would like.
- We will have small items to give away to the children along the parade route. These toys must be handed directly to folks along the parade route. The parade organizers request you do not throw or toss items to the crowd.
Go to the bottom of this page to sign up.
Bookings are closed for this event.