Need help now? Staff from the Delaware Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) are here to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
An Aging and Disability Resource Center is
- A one-stop access point for information and services to help older Delawareans, adults with physical disabilities, and caregivers.
- A visible and trusted place where you can get information on long-term supports
- A single place where you can get information on long-term support services
The Delaware ADRC can help you:
- Learn more about available resources
- Decide what services would be best for you
- Find the services that you need
The Delaware ADRC features:
- A comprehensive resource directory
- A call center with staff available to answer your questions and provide information
- A dedicated website to search for and locate services in your county
Contact the ADRC at: